Every week on The Well Versed, the homie Brjden and I give our full, unadulterated opinions of the latest songs to hit the net. This week we reviewed Rick Ross' "3 Kings," Talib Kweli's "Push Thru," and more. I'd really appreciate it if all my gangstas check out the editorial.
Remember, we put a lot of hard work into feeding you original, thought out content!
Songs In Review:
- Rick Ross ft. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z - "3 Kings"
- Beanie Sigel ft. State Property - "Reunion"
- Talib Kweli ft. Curren$y & Kendrick Lamar - "Push Thru"
- Blu & Exile - "A Man"
- Tyler The Creator ft. Toro Y Moi - "Hey You"
- Raven Sorvino Ft. Casey Veggies & LarIna "Ina" Williams - "The Wave"
- 40Love ft. Zumbi (of Zion I) - "Tiki Tiki"
- The Niceguys - "Magick"
- 14KT ft. Oddisee & Olivier Daysoul - "High Horse"
- Action Bronson - "Blackbird"